Peregrine Book Company's Consignment Policy
If you are the author of a book that you would like to sell through our store, please read this before you contact us:
- A non-refundable $25.00 stocking and processing fee will be charged per title (not per copy) brought into the store.
- We will accept up to two copies of an individual title, or one copy of each book if there are multiple titles. If your book(s) have not sold after 6 months on the shelf, we will contact you about picking them up from the store.
- We sell our consignment books at a 40/60 split, so 60% of each sale will go to the author. Checks will be mailed to the author after the end of each sales quarter for any sales during that period. Authors are welcome to contact the bookstore at any time to check current stock.
- Peregrine Book Company is not responsible for unclaimed books after the 6 month period.
- Peregrine Book Company is not accepting new local books until at least March 8, 2022
To have your books considered for sale on consignment, please email Susan Lang at Susan@peregrinebookcompany.com