Nonbinary For Beginners: Everything you've been afraid to ask about gender, pronouns, being an ally, and black & white thinking (Paperback)
(This book cannot be returned)
Whether you are exploring gender, you want to support a loved one or be an ally, or you have heard about LGBT folks on the news, your curiosity about non-binary, genderqueer and transgender identities suggests that you are a caring and open-minded person.
This book is for nonbinary folks and for allies - to read, to get validation and talking points, and to pass this book on to your neighbors, your community, your acquaintances, and anyone who would like to better understand and empathize with others.
After reading, you will have a deeper understanding about:
- The difference between gender and pronouns
- Why nonbinary is seemingly so visible now
- How to navigate a nonbinary person coming out to you
- Simple action steps to take as an ally
- Where to find community of like-minded people
- The benefits of defying black and white thinking in your own life
This easy read dives deftly into complex, nuanced topics without judgment, shaming, or hundreds of pages to work through.
If you want to have more meaningful conversations with those in your life and embrace this great experiment of being human, scroll up and click the buy button.