If you'd like to uncover the mental toughness you've always had inside of you, and take control of your life, then this book is for you...
Do you know what it means to be mentally tough? Do you truly know what your identity is? Are you constantly faced with procrastination and lack the willpower to push yourself through the hardships and struggles of life? If this sounds like you, then maybe you could use some help in improving your mental toughness and self-discipline...
Everyone has the ability to be as disciplined and as mentally tough as they want to be, and the skills you were born with don't dictate these things...
In Mental Toughness for Beginners, you'll learn the skills you need to improve your mental fortitude and train your brain for success...
This two-in-one series includes the following 2 books:
1. Mental Toughness for Beginners: Develop a Growth Mindset, Achieve an Unbeatable Mentality, Train Your Brain to Increase Self-Esteem and Self-Discipline in Your Life
2. Self-Discipline: Overcome Procrastination, Manage Your Anger, Improve Your Relationships, Develop Self-Control and Mental Toughness
In this book you'll learn:
- The common traits of mentally tough people
- What self-discipline is and how it can benefit your life
- How identifying your values and beliefs can define your personality
- How to boost your self-esteem with positive self-talk
- How mindfulness can improve your life and the lives of others around you
- What role personal accountability plays in being resilient
- The difference between stifling negative emotions and using healthy outlets
- How to accept things that cannot be changed
- How to build a support system and rely on that system in times of need
- How grief works and why it's a necessary tool for good mental health
- What emotional boundaries are, how to set them, and when to adjust them
- Why accountability is so important to building resilience
- Why it's okay to not always be okay, and how to improve your outlook
- How to set and stick to goals with mission statements and mantras
- Why a journal is a useful tool for tracking emotional responses and stress reactions
- And so much more
Mental Toughness for Beginners addresses the big internal questions, asking the reader to do a deep, internal dive to think about their strengths and weaknesses, discern their beliefs and values, and examine what it is about themselves that's holding them back from achieving resiliency. The book also addresses tough issues like loss and family dysfunction, how to find the strength to rise above these issues, and what to do when nothing can be done...
This book gives the reader insight into setting emotional boundaries, forgiveness, and acceptance, and talks about the difference between moving forward and moving on. Each chapter is broken down into easy-to-digest segments that can be read and reread as a primer and a guidebook...
If you're ready to take your self-awareness, self-esteem, and resiliency to the next level, then Mental Toughness for Beginners needs to be your next read. You'll learn how to handle stress and anxiety, live a mindful and purposeful life, and discover the secret to breaking the cycle of negativity in your life, for good Get this book and start your journey today
Grab your copy of Mental Toughness for Beginners now