Other Books in Series
This is book number 16 in the Test Prep series.
- #1: GMAT Integrated Reasoning Practice Questions (Test Prep #1) (Paperback): This title is hard to find, please call the store for our current availability.
- #5: Verbal Insights on the GRE General Test (Test Prep #5) (Paperback): $34.99
- #12: GRE Wordlist: 491 Essential Words (Test Prep #12) (Paperback): $34.99
- #14: Analytical Writing Insights on the GRE General Test (Test Prep #14) (Paperback): $34.99
- 343 practice questions for the SAT Math
- 1 full-length timed Math test
- Elaborate answer explanation for every question
- Extensive range of questions to give you ample practice
The redesigned SAT focuses on questions set in real world scenarios that test your college and career readiness. 343 SAT Math Practice Questions offers hundreds of realistic Math questions for that extra practice you need for cracking the SAT Math.
Just like the redesigned SAT Math, this book includes questions in all the four essential areas of Math: Problem Solving and Data Analysis, Heart of Algebra, Passport to Advanced Math and Additional Topics in Math. These practice questions exemplify different ways in which the questions may be presented in the test, cover the complete range of difficulty levels and include answer explanations with strategies that help you reach the perfect score.
This book includes
- 343 Math practice questions to get acquainted with the new SAT
- 1 full-length timed Math practice test to get the real feel of the exam
- Detailed answer explanation for every question
- Mixed platter of questions serving multiple content areas, sub-categories, difficulty levels and question types
About Test Prep Series
The focus of the Test Prep Series is to make test preparation streamlined and fruitful for competitive exam aspirants. Students preparing for the entrance exams now have access to the most comprehensive series of prep guides for GRE, GMAT and SAT preparation. All the books in this series are thoroughly researched, frequently updated and packed with relevant content. These have been prepared by authors with more than 10 years experience in the field. The simple and well organized format of the books in this series makes studying more efficient and effective.