(This book cannot be returned)
Many of us are still limited by the defences we formed when trying to protect ourselves from the painful circumstances in which we found ourselves as children. Disappointment in love and failures resulting from unrealistic goals can, in such circumstances, easily convince you that you are a useless or inferior person.
Here, however, is the good news: there is nothing wrong with you. You already have everything you need to live the life you want on your terms.
Some of the questions the teens grappled with in this book include:
- How do i get more done in less time?
- How do i get up when all i want to do is sleep?
- How do i get motivated to do things i don't want to do?
- How do i build my self-esteem so i'm not feeling bad all the time?
- Is there a better way to deal with my anger and stress besides screaming in my pillow?
Take charge of your mental health with this supportive workbook for women
Women are expected to juggle countless roles, and our struggles often go overlooked until something falls apart-but it doesn't have to be that way. This engaging workbook will show you how to prioritize your needs and teach you practical tools for taking control of your life and mental health.