(This book cannot be returned)
As humans, we all have one thing in common: death. But are you prepared for it? How about your parents and your spouse? You may not like to think about it, but avoiding it will not solve the problems you or your loved ones leave behind.
Would you be able to answer the following questions without hesitation right now?
- If a loved one asked you to get their affairs in order, would you know where to start?
- Do both you and your spouse know how many bank accounts you have and the account numbers?
- Do you know where your car's certificate of ownership papers are?
- If you were to check your spouse's keychain, would you know what each key opens?
- What is your spouse's password to get into their computer?
- What company is your homeowner's insurance policy with?
- And much more.
Whether you, your spouse, or your parents are dying, this book will walk you through what needs to be done practically before, during, and after death.
WAIT-Don't Die Yet is a step-by-step guide for adult children and spouses who are either preparing for death or preparing for someone else's. This book covers the basics of what you need to do to get your affairs in order, while also teaching you the mundane tasks you must complete in or around the time of death. A comprehensive tool that empowers rather than depresses you, this helpful approach allows you to deal with the practicalities of death while offering the hands-on guidance you need to make sure you have time to grieve.
BONUS: With WAIT-Don't Die Yet , you'll also gain access to a printable guidebook that helps you complete all of the necessary tasks you need before and after saying goodbye. It's practical. It's honest. And it's a way for you to grieve in peace.