A Clue in the Crumbs (A Key West Food Critic Mystery #13) (Hardcover)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the A Key West Food Critic Mystery series.
- #8: Death on the Menu: A Key West Food Critic Mystery (Mass Market): This title is hard to find, please call the store for our current availability.
- #9: A Deadly Feast: A Key West Food Critic Mystery (Mass Market): This title is hard to find, please call the store for our current availability.
- #10: The Key Lime Crime (A Key West Food Critic Mystery #10) (Paperback): $16.99
- #11: A Scone of Contention: A Key West Food Critic Mystery (Hardcover): This title is hard to find, please call the store for our current availability.
- #12: A Dish to Die for (A Key West Food Critic Mystery #12) (Hardcover): $26.99
Bestselling author Lucy Burdette turns up the heat in the next installment of her Key West Food Critic mystery series, perfect for fans of Joanne Fluke and Laura Childs.
Food critic Hayley Snow and her pal Miss Gloria are overjoyed to welcome Violet and Bettina Booth, aka the Scottish Scone Sisters, to Key West. The sisters will host The UK Bakes!—Key West Edition. But the same day they arrive, the bed-and-breakfast the sisters are staying in gets torched.
The contest begins the next morning featuring three local bakers. One is the inn owner’s wife, Rayna, who is not only the most talented chef of the group but now a person of interest in the fire. The next night, a dogwalker discovers a body near the bed-and-breakfast. The victim appears to be Rayna’s husband, and the murder weapon points directly to the Scottish Scone Sisters.
But the show must go on. In between filming sessions, the three elderly ladies and Hayley must search for clues to the brutal murder in order to find out who wants to force them out of the kitchen. But as they draw closer to the answer, the threats from a murderer grow closer too. Are they now in danger of getting baked off?
About the Author
New Jersey born clinical psychologist Lucy Burdette a.k.a. Roberta Isleib is the author of twenty-two mysteries, including A CLUE IN THE CRUMBS, the latest in the Key West series featuring food critic Hayley Snow (Crooked Lane Books). The tenth book in her Key West food critic mystery series, THE KEY LIME CRIME, won the Florida Book Award’s bronze medal for popular fiction. Her first thriller, UNSAFE HAVEN, was published by Severn House in 2021. Her books and stories have been short-listed for Agatha, Anthony, and Macavity awards. She's a past president of Sisters in Crime and currently serving as president of the Friends of the Key West Library.