Other Books in Series
- #1: GMAT Integrated Reasoning Practice Questions (Test Prep #1) (Paperback): $38.99
- #5: Verbal Insights on the GRE General Test (Test Prep #5) (Paperback): $34.99
- #12: GRE Wordlist: 491 Essential Words (Test Prep #12) (Paperback): $39.99
- #14: Analytical Writing Insights on the GRE General Test (Test Prep #14) (Paperback): $34.99
- #16: 343 SAT Math Practice Questions (Test Prep #16) (Paperback): $37.99
- 73 Solved Issue and Argument topics with strategies to be used as benchmark
- New Essays included
- Expert Strategies and simplified methods to produce focused responses
- Scoring Guides for Issue and Argument tasks as per the GRE Guidelines
Prepare to score higher on the Analytical Writing section of the GRE test with the seventh edition of GRE Analytical Writing: Solutions To The Real Essay Topics - Book 1. This edition includes 73 solved essays from the pool of official Issue and Argument topics. These essay topics are sorted into 6 broad categories to help you identify your strong and weak areas. The essay tasks are solved with a variety of approaches, from using first-person point of view to employing historical and literary references, thus steering your analytical and critical thinking abilities. All you are left to do is grab your pen, print the Answer sheet (provided online) and start practicing.
This book includes essays in the following categories:
- Government and Politics
- Science and Technology
About Test Prep Series
The focus of the Test Prep Series is to make test preparation streamlined and fruitful for competitive exam aspirants. Students preparing for the entrance exams now have access to the most comprehensive series of prep guides for GRE, GMAT and SAT preparation. All the books in this series are thoroughly researched, frequently updated, and packed with relevant content that has been prepared by authors with more than a decade of experience in the field.