Other Books in Series
- #1: GMAT Integrated Reasoning Practice Questions (Test Prep #1) (Paperback): This title is hard to find, please call the store for our current availability.
- #5: Verbal Insights on the GRE General Test (Test Prep #5) (Paperback): $34.99
- #12: GRE Wordlist: 491 Essential Words (Test Prep #12) (Paperback): $34.99
- #14: Analytical Writing Insights on the GRE General Test (Test Prep #14) (Paperback): $34.99
- #16: 343 SAT Math Practice Questions (Test Prep #16) (Paperback): $37.99
- Topics sorted by categories
- 145 Solved Issue and Argument topics with strategies to be used as a benchmark
- Expert Strategies and simplified methods to produce focused responses
- Online access to printable Answer sheets
With GRE Analytical Writing Supreme: Solutions to Real Essay Topics, you have everything you need to succeed at the Analytical Writing section of the GRE test. A whopping 145 essays based on the official topics will not only trigger but also boost your analytical and critical thinking abilities tremendously. Your ability to articulate an idea and construct an argument will be enhanced. The essay examples provided will amplify your creative thought process and your ability to think of new ideas.
What you will take away from this book:
- How to break down the components of the GRE Analytical Writing tasks
- How to critically evaluate a statement according to specific instructions
- How to systematically prepare the format of an essay
- How to construct and assess a coherent argument
About Test Prep Series
The focus of the Test Prep Series is to make test preparation streamlined and fruitful for competitive exam aspirants. Students preparing for the entrance exams now have access to the most comprehensive series of prep guides for GRE, GMAT and SAT preparation. All the books in this series are thoroughly researched, frequently updated, and packed with relevant content that has been prepared by authors with more than a decade of experience in the field.