Available from our Warehouse (Not in store currently)
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from our experts!
Barron's ASVAB Study Guide Premium includes everything you need to be prepared for exam day with comprehensive review and practice from an experienced ASVAB expert.
All the Review You Need to Be Prepared
- An expert overview of the ASVAB
- In-depth subject review covering all sections of the test
- Tips and strategies from Barron's expert author
Practice with Confidence
- 6 full-length practice tests--3 in the book and 3 online-- including 1 diagnostic test and 1 AFQT-focused assessment
- Review chapters contain additional practice questions
- All practice questions include detailed answer explanations
Interactive Online Practice
- 3 full-length practice tests online with a timed test option to simulate exam experience
- AFQT-focused option for each test
- Detailed answer explanations included with expert advice
- Automated scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
About the Author
Lt. Col. (Ret) Terry Duran has more than 30 years of military and freelance writing experience. A former Officer Candidate School instructor, he is the author of the Barron’s ASVAB Study Guide Premium, Pass Key to the ASVAB, ASVAB Flashcards, and Military Flight Aptitude Tests, as well as numerous newspaper and magazine articles.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.