Available from our Warehouse (Not in store currently)
Kaplan's GRE Complete 2023 is your comprehensive guide to acing the GRE. Get an advantage on test day with our three best-selling GRE books, one-year access to online practice, and expert test-taking strategies. Content review helps you boost your math skills and verbal proficiency, while five full-length online tests on all subjects help you practice your pacing so you can face the GRE test with confidence.
We’re so certain that GRE Complete 2023 offers all the knowledge you need to excel at the GRE that we guarantee it: after studying with the online resources and books, you'll score higher on the GRE—or you'll get your money back.
The Most Practice
- Kaplan's best-selling GRE study books, GRE Prep Plus 2023, GRE Math Workbook, and GRE Verbal Workbook provide expert strategies and ample practice on each GRE question type and math skill to help you master the material that you'll be tested on
- Five full-length online tests help you practice in the same computer-based format you'll see on test day
- Two mini tests, one math and one verbal, online to help you get off to a fast start
- One printed practice test is in GRE Prep Plus 2023 for when online is not an option.
- More than 2,500 practice questions with detailed explanations cover the Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing sections
- Video explanations of selected questions.
- Customize your practice with a 1000-question online Qbank that lets you select problems by topic and difficulty.
- Chapters on each GRE question type and math skill, with practice sets for each.
- Questions have been reviewed, revised, and updated by Kaplan's expert faculty.
- Online study-planning tool helps you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
- We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the GRE, and we use real data to design the most effective strategy plans and study guides.
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (kaptest.com) has been helping students prepare for the GRE, GED, LSAT, ACT, MCAT, and other exams for over 80 years.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.