TOEFL iBT: with 8 Online Practice Tests (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
Available from our Warehouse (Not in store currently)
Barron’s newest edition of TOEFL iBT has been fully updated to reflect the new TOEFL format and provides flexible study options and key skills review to help you study what you need to know for the test. You’ll also get 8 full-length practice tests, 8 one-hour practice tests, four video lessons, online PowerPoint presentations, and online audio files for all the practice to help you feel prepared on test day.
This edition includes:
- Eight full-length TOEFL iBT practice tests with answer explanations in both the book and online
- 8 one-hour practice tests
- A review of required academic and language skills with four video lessons and a grammar review that supports the Speaking and Writing Sections
- An online pronunciation guide that features over 200 campus flashcards with vocabulary terms and example sentences
- MP3 audio files online for all prompts
- A general overview of the TOEFL iBT
- PowerPoint review presentations with handouts and resources for tutors and teachers
About the Author
Dr. Pamela Sharpe is an internationally known expert on test preparation. She has taught ESL at the University of Florida, the Ohio State University, the University of Toledo, the University of Texas at Austin, and Northern Arizona University. She is the author of more than 12 books. Her books on the TOEFL are Barron's best sellers and have helped millions of students prepare for and succeed on the TOEFL.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.