Kaplan's Medical Assistant Exam Prep provides the in-depth content, comprehensive review, and targeted practice you need to pass the Certified Medical Assistant and Registered Medical Assistant exams. Whether you're a first-time test taker or you're studying for recertification, Kaplan's up-to-date content and proven test-taking strategies will help you face the exam with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that Medical Assistant Exam Prep offers all the knowledge you need to pass the exam that we guarantee it: After studying with the book, you'll score higher on your medical assistant exam—or you'll get your money back.
- Review of all tested subjects for the CMA and RMA exams
- Diagnostic test to help you target areas for score improvement and make the most of your study time
- Full-length practice test with 300 questions
- End-of-chapter quizzes with detailed answer explanations
- Case study–based practice questions to develop your critical thinking skills
- New discussions including: the medical assistant’s role in emergency preparedness and the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model of care
- Updated discussions including: electronic health records (EHRs), personal health records (PHRs), and patient rights; guidelines for reporting healthcare data breaches; billing procedures; and day-to-day electronic communications in the medical office
- Expert advice on building and maintaining professional credentials
- Updated career resources and a guide to the certification process
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
Since 1982, Kaplan Nursing has been providing the nation’s leading NCLEX-RN® Exam Review. With realistic practice, clinical judgment methodology and personalized content review—all led by experienced nurse educators—Kaplan Nursing prepares thousands of students to pass the NCLEX-RN each year. Our focus is on industry-leading service, great value, and ease of use. We build nursing students’ confidence so they walk into the NCLEX like a nurse. For more information, visit us at kaplannursing.com.