Available from our Warehouse (Not in store currently)
Kaplan's Catholic High School Entrance Exams provides expert advice for students, practical tips for parents, and a lot of practice. Our guide gives eighth graders essential review and expert strategies to help them face the test with confidence and achieve a high score on their entrance exam.
Kaplan is so certain that Catholic High School Entrance Exams offers all the guidance you need to excel that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll score higher on the entrance exams—or you'll get your money back.
Essential Practice and Review
- 6 full-length practice tests—2 for each exam commonly administered—the Cooperative Entrance Examination (COOP), the High School Placement Test (HSPT), and Test for Admission into Catholic High Schools (TACHS)
- 3 diagnostic quizzes— 1 for each exam—with targeted feedback to help you set up a focused study plan
- Targeted review of key concepts and material, and strategies for how to approach the test
- Up-to-date exam information so there are no surprises on Test Day
- Tips for parents on how to help your child maintain realistic expectations while studying for the exam
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.