Amish Candy Shop Holidays (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery) (Paperback)
Available from our Warehouse (Not in store currently)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Assaulted Caramel (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Lethal Licorice (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Premeditated Peppermint (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Toxic Toffee (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Marshmallow Malice (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Lemon Drop Dead (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Peanut Butter Panic (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Blueberry Blunder (An Amish Candy Shop Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
As if being in New York City for Easter isn’t exciting enough, Charlotte Weaver is helping her cousin, Bailey, on the set of her first cable TV show, Bailey’s Amish Sweets. Charlotte notices odd events intended to make Bailey look bad . . . and realizes her cousin has a dangerously jealous rival. Can she find out who—before someone’s sour grapes turn fatally bitter?
Mother’s Day is a sweet and busy time at the candy shop Bailey King runs with her Amish grandmother. This year, Bailey’s parents are visiting, and for Mother’s Day Tea at the local church, Bailey’s whipping up her mom’s favorite: butterscotch fudge. All’s going well, until a sticky-fingered thief makes off with the money raised for a local women’s support group. Can Bailey find the culprit before events boil over into disaster?
CANDY CANE CRIME
Thanks to her new cable TV show, Bailey’s shop has more orders than she can handle this Christmas. Fortunately, her beloved Cousin Charlotte is organizing the Candy Cane Exchange, pairing sweet notes with a peppermint treat. Charlotte is delighted to discover she may have a secret admirer…until she sees something underhanded going on beneath the merrymaking. Can she stop a local Grinch before the holiday, and her fledgling romance, are ruined?
Praise for Amanda Flower and her Amish cozies
“As it turns out, Amanda Flower may have just written the first Amish rom com.”
“Flower has hit it out of the ballpark . . . and continues to amaze with her knowledge of the Amish way of life.”
—RT Book Reviews
“At turns playful and engaging . . . a satisfyingly complex cozy.”