Available from our Warehouse (Not in store currently)
A position a day keeps the love doctor away
A follow-up to the wildly successful Position of the Day from the editors of Nerve.com: yes, yes, YES! It seems that readers do, in fact, want to have sex every day of the year. Picking up where its outrageously successful predecessor, um, got off is Position of the Day Playbook, featuring 366 erotic couplings packed into one chunky, inspiring, and hilarious compendium.
Following the publication of Position of the Day, Nerve was bombarded with reader comments: Do any of the positions work better with equipment say, a six-pack and a helmet? And, hey, do I still need to go to the gym if I'm regularly having sex upside down with my head on a chair and my feet wrapped around my lover's neck? Nerve has tried to address these concerns and others in this latest edition. A team of nimble, limber, and extremely attractive volunteers selflessly ventured to the laboratory for months of research and the results of those experiments are now available!
• Each sexual position comes with an estimated caloric expenditure (for each person involved), a list of possible side effects (leg cramp, lawsuit), and equipment recommendations (hanging bar, stethoscope, cowboy hat)
• Includes a follow-up section for comments and rating boxes for the reader to fill out
• Nerve.com has been publishing provocative essays and photography, stimulating reporting, and side-splitting commentary on a daily basis since 1997. Described by Entertainment Weekly as "Playboy's body with the New Yorker's brain," Nerve has won numerous awards, including a Forbes "Best of the Web" selection in 2004
This book is a fun way to keep things exciting and put the spice and adventure back into your relationship.
With 366 positions of varying degrees of difficulty for every day of the year — including leap year!
• Great bachelorette and Valentine's Day gift
• All at once informational and humorous
• Publisher's note: Should parties find themselves stuck in one of the positions, they are advised to contact 911 immediately and neither Chronicle Books nor Nerve directly
About the Author
Nerve.com has been publishing provocative essays and photography, stimulating reporting, and side-splitting commentary on a daily basis since 1997. Described by Entertainment Weekly as " Playboy 's body with the New Yorker 's brain," Nerve has won numerous