Other Books in Series
This is book number 30 in the Creative Keepsakes series.
- #1: 3,001 Questions All About Me (Creative Keepsakes #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: 301 Writing Ideas: Creative Prompts to Inspire Prose (Creative Keepsakes #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Inner Me: A Journal to Connect with Yourself and Discover What Brings You True Happiness (Creative Keepsakes #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: My Grandmother's Life: Grandma, I Want to Know Everything About You - Give to Your Grandmother to Fill in with Her Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: My Mother's Life: Mom, I Want to Know Everything About You - Give to Your Mother to Fill in with Her Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: 301 Things to Draw: Creative Prompts to Inspire Art (Creative Keepsakes #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: My Life Story: My Memories of the Past, Present, and Thoughts for the Future - Guided Prompts to Help Tell Your Story (Creative Keepsakes #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Create Comics: A Sketchbook: Includes Over 50 Pages of Lessons & Tips to Create Comics, Graphic Novels, and More! (Creative Keepsakes #8) (Paperback): $12.99
- #9: Internet Password Book: Keep Track of Usernames, Passwords, and Web Addresses in One Easy and Organized Location (Creative Keepsakes #9) (Hardcover): $7.99
- #10: 3,001 This or That Questions (Creative Keepsakes #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: My Father's Life: Dad, I Want to Know Everything About You - Give to Your Father to Fill in with His Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #11) (Paperback): $9.99
- #12: My Grandfather's Life: Grandpa, I want to know everything about you. Give to Your Grandfather to Fill in with His Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #12) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Sketch - Medium Black (Creative Keepsakes #13) (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: Sketch - Medium Kraft (Creative Keepsakes #14) (Paperback): $9.99
- #16: Write - Medium Black (Creative Keepsakes #16) (Paperback): $9.99
- #17: Sketch - Large Black (Creative Keepsakes #17) (Paperback): $12.99
- #18: Sketch - Large Kraft (Creative Keepsakes #18) (Paperback): $12.99
- #19: Create a Story: A Prompt Journal to Help You Write a Story (Creative Keepsakes #19) (Paperback): $9.99
- #20: Complete the Drawing: Drawing Prompts to Get You Started (Creative Keepsakes #20) (Paperback): $9.99
- #21: Create a Poem: Writing Prompts for Poets (Creative Keepsakes #21) (Paperback): $9.99
- #24: Our Love Story: A Guided Journal To Learn More About Each Other (Creative Keepsakes #24) (Paperback): $9.99
- #25: Forever Friends: A Keepsake of Questions and Answers for Best Friends (Creative Keepsakes #25) (Paperback): $9.99
- #26: Sermon Notes: A Guided Book to Log Your Inner Thoughts (Creative Keepsakes #26) (Paperback): $9.99
- #27: My Mother's Life - Second Edition: Mom, I Want to Know Everything About You - Give to Your Mother to Fill in with Her Memories and Return to You as a Keepsake (Creative Keepsakes #27) (Paperback): $9.99
- #28: My Father's Life - Second Edition: Dad, I Want to Know Everything About You (Creative Keepsakes #28) (Paperback): $9.99
- #29: My Grandfather's Life - Second Edition: Grandpa, I Want to Know Everything About You (Creative Keepsakes #29) (Paperback): $9.99
- #31: My Family Story: Guided Prompts toTell Our Story (Creative Keepsakes #31) (Paperback): $9.99
- #32: Gratitude Journal: Prompts to Inspire, Communicate, and Apply Gratitude to Every Day (Creative Keepsakes #32) (Paperback): $9.99
- #33: This is Me: 1,001 Questions to Learn More About Yourself (Creative Keepsakes #33) (Paperback): $9.99
- #34: Inspired by Prayer: Guided Writing Prompts for Daily Grace (Creative Keepsakes #34) (Paperback): $9.99
- #35: The Anti-Anxiety Journal: Writing Prompts to Keep You Calm and Stress-Free (Creative Keepsakes #35) (Paperback): $9.99
Record your grandmother’s life story in this beautiful keepsake journal with 200 guided exercises and prompts that take her back through each stage of her life and its accompanying adventures.
Whether called Nana, Grammie, or Grandma, grandmothers are a family’s most-prized treasure and whose matriarchal wisdom, love, and support are needed and appreciated by every member. With a compassionate ear always at the ready, grandmothers have lived full lives and are a testament that even though times may change, most of life’s truths are timeless and their experiences have gifted them with profound insight to share.
In this second edition of My Grandmother’s Life featuring a new cover design, both thought-provoking and lighthearted writing prompts and guided exercises are organized into chapters based on your grandmother’s life stages to help her record her life’s memoir. Beginning with early childhood, questions like What is a moment that stands out the most about your school days? followed by early adulthood prompts such as Describe a time when you realized that you learned a lot from your parents? and then moving to the wisdom she has learned and would like to share such as What is the one word or phrase that encapsulates your life and why?, the My Grandmother’s Life journal jump starts the reflective writing process to open your grandmother’s mind to dig deeper into who she is, where she started, and, most importantly, what she has learned.
Complemented with poignant quotes about grandmothers throughout history, this beautifully designed journal will give your grandmother everything she needs to record her life’s experiences to not only shed light on the events that shaped her into the woman she is today, but also to preserve her life’s memories and stories for you and your family to learn from, become inspired by, and cherish for future generations.
With so much of our lives and contact going digital, the Creative Keepsakes journals offer an intimate way to nurture your connection with yourself and the people around you. An entertaining way to get off your screen, these guided and free-form journals are great for writers and artists alike. Each journal offers content around a different theme, including silly prompts for a laugh, random yet thoughtful questions, inspiration for art and composition, interactive prompts to learn about your heritage, and blank interiors on high-quality paper stock to use as your creative canvas. Beautifully designed and full of mindful prompts, channel your inspiration as you put pen (or pencil, or marker, or crayon!) to paper to learn more about yourself, your talents, and the people you love.
Also in this Series: 3,001 Questions All About Me, 3,001 Would You Rather Questions, 3,001 This or That Questions, 301 Things to Draw, 301 Writing Ideas, Anti-Anxiety Journal, Complete the Drawing, Create a Poem, Create a Story, Create Comics: A Sketchbook, Design & Destroy, Forever Friends, Gratitude Journal, Inner Me, Inspired by Prayer, Internet Password Book, Mom & Me, My Family Story, My Father's Life, My Grandfather's Life, My Life Story, My Mother's Life, Our Love Story, Sermon Notes, Sketch - Large Black, Sketch - Large Kraft, Sketch - Medium Black, Sketch - Medium Kraft, This is Me, Write - Medium Black, Write - Medium Black
About the Author
Publishing and supplying books to wholesalers, mail order companies, and retail stores for over 60 years, Chartwell Books publishes across a wide range of subjects, including history, craft, home reference, puzzles and games, music and music instruction, art instruction, transportation, and more.