Master the HiSET(R) Exam 2nd Edition puts students on the path to successfully navigate the HiSET exam, an alternative test to the GED(R) Test that is offered in 21 states (including California, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Texas) and five U.S. Territories.
Revised to reflect the latest HiSET(R) exam updates to give you the most-up-to-date practice material, you'll feel confident and well-prepared on test-day.
This study guide includes:
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Over 650 practice questions to help boost your test-prep confidence
- Additional practice to improve critical-thinking skills
Comprehensive review of each test:
- Language Arts--Reading
- Language Arts--Writing
- Social Studies
Key information about the HiSET(R) exam:
- Where to sign up
- How to take it
- What to expect
Special Study Features:
- Overview - Each chapter begins with a bulleted overview listing the topics that will be covered in the chapter. You know immediately where to look for a topic that you need to work on.
- Note - Notes highlight need-to-know information about the HiSET(R) exam, whether it's details about applying and scoring or the structure of a question type.
- Tip - Tips provide valuable strategies and insider information to help you score your best on your exam.
- Alert - Alerts alert you to common pitfalls and misconceptions you might face or hear regarding these exams
- Summing It Up - Each review chapter ends with a point-by-point summary that captures the most important items. The summaries are a convenient way to review the content of the chapters.
Remember that knowledge is power. Peterson's Master the(TM) HiSET(R) Exam 2nd Edition will prepare you with the most comprehensive test-preparation so you receive your highest score