Available from our Warehouse (Not in store currently)
ESSENTIAL SUBJECT REVIEW FOR YOUR TOP MCAT SCORE. This comprehensive, all-in-one resource prepares you for the MCAT with in-depth content reviews, test-conquering strategies, a tear-out "cheat sheet" reference guide, and 4 full-length online practice exams for total test preparation.
Walk into test day with confidence, armed with this resource designed to prepare you for MCAT scoring success. The Princeton Review MCAT Prep provides unparalleled MCAT content coverage, including:
• Detailed coverage of MCAT test essentials, plus topic-by-topic subject reviews for Organic Chemistry, General Chemistry, CARS (Critical Analysis and Reasoning), Biology, Biochemistry, Physics & Math, and Psychology & Sociology
• Online supplement with 6 medical journal articles, 3 CARS exercises, and 107 comprehension questions
• Specific strategies for tackling every question type
• A full-color, 16-page tear-out reference guide with all the most important formulas, diagrams, information, concepts, and charts for every MCAT section
• Tons of illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• A comprehensive index
PLUS! Access to 4 full-length practice exams with detailed answer explanations online.
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring, as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.