Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Master the ACT Reading test with this brand new all-in-one guide, filled with complete content review of the Reading section, targeted advice from experts, and 4 full-length practice tests for ACT Reading.
Techniques That Actually Work
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT® Reading Test
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
Everything You Need for a High Score
• Expert review of key ACT Reading concepts and skills
• Step-by-step instruction on how to approach ACT Reading passages and questions
• Bulleted chapter summary pages for quick reference
Practice Your Way to Excellence
• 4 ACT Reading practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Drills throughout to help cement your knowledge
Also available: ACT English Prep, ACT Science Prep, and ACT Math Prep
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.