JUMPSTART YOUR SCORING SUCCESS! Savvy students can get a head start on the PSAT & SAT by learning the ins and outs of the PSAT 8/9. This clear, easy-to-follow guide from the test prep experts at The Princeton Review is complete with straightforward content overviews, practical strategies for scoring higher, and 2 complete PSAT 8/9 practice tests.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Time-saving tips to help you tackle the exam
• Problem-solving tactics demonstrated on the trickiest test questions
• Point-earning strategies for multiple-choice questions
• Targeted drills focusing on specific strategies
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Up-to-date information on the PSAT 8/9
• Special section on advanced math topics to ensure you have all the practice and review you need
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests (1 in the book & 1 online) with answer explanations
• 140+ additional drill questions throughout the book
• Targeted math drills for algebra, coordinate geometry, advanced math, and more
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and also provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admissions. They offer classroom courses in 41 states and 21 countries, online and school-based courses, and one-to-one and small group tutoring.