Artisans, Please Submit Your Information
You're invited to submit your application to sell holiday gifts at the Peregrine Book Company Saturday, December 14, 2019, from noon until 4pm.
You may also email Susan Lang firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to send your information directly to her.
Deadline for applications is Sunday, December 1, 2019. We'll contact qualified artisans as soon as possible for a phone interview.
The Peregrine Book Company's General Rules:
- Original works, nothing mass or factory produced
- We prefer applicants with 3-dimensional items, or small paintings and drawings, as our space is limited — large items are too difficult to display in the store
- We will be able to provide some tables, but please bring your own if you have it
- Consignment is 25%
- Artist must be present to sell items PBC is not responsible for damage – display at your own risk
- For packaged items: All items must be personally created and packaged by the applying artisan. Nothing can be “factory” produced, manufactured, or production‐line created
- Permitted seller's age – 18 and over
Please note! For security purposes, we ask that you first create a user account on our website, before submitting your application. Thanks for your patience!